Nov 7, 2011

Movie Mondays!



Good cast and acting can’t save this clunker of a story and plot right up through the rather predictable twist ending. A large portion of what makes movies great is the ride the viewer is taken on as the movie draws to its conclusion and this ride is plodding and overly long. If you’re one of those people who has to see every De Niro or Pacino movie you'll watch but you’ll walk away feeling they were only in it for the paycheck. For a better pairing of these two acting legends do yourself a favor and watch HEAT instead.

I’m repurposing content by taking my NetFlix reviews and posting them here on the blog. If I could figure out a way to do it, I’d post some kind of link for people to connect and make me their friend on the service. Unfortunately, it isn’t altogether clear how one would do that - so if you know a way, pass it along. In the meantime, I’ve got steady content for at least a year.

No comments: